FIRE

Woke up to a weird banging sound last night. I thought someone was messing with the car so I looked out the window and that’s when I saw flames shoot out from my neighbours house.

The house is an abandoned crack den that now sits empty and is used by hobos and junkies for all kinds of nefariousness things. I called 911 and the Victoria Fire Dept were here before I hung up the phone. I am so thankful to them for being so quick.

I’m hoping the City of Victoria will finally do something about this derelict house and its slumlord… This could have been a lot worse if I wasn’t a light sleeper. 🙁

10668932_10152701201937536_9220099022700527243_o 10982578_10152701202107536_4121896790793256790_o 11043297_10152701202212536_1471047058647697026_o 11051930_10152701201907536_8706654323247114630_o

This entry was posted in Go Vegan!. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to FIRE

  1. Sonya says:

    Hobos Sarah seriously. Some of our brothers and sisters are homeless, some have mental health and addiction issues. I am glad no one was injured. I hope your compassion for animals also extends to the less fortunate in our country too.

    • Sarah says:

      I’m not sure what you’re saying … do you not like the word hobo? I don’t find it particularly offensive. A hobo is defined by the dictionary as a homeless person. It’s not a derogatory term.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.