ACK!! I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Gerry and I took over Tattoo Zoo!!!
November marks our 10th anniversary and we want to celebrate!!
The ENTIRE month we will be giving away daily prizes as well as having fun online contests to thank our customers for all their loyal support. Here’s how you can join in on all the fun! 🙂
– Book a tattoo in the month of November (250-361-1952). We are giving away prizes every day to EVERY single customer who gets tattooed in November!
The prizes are waiting for you!! Pull out a “magic ball” from our spinning cage of prizes and see what you’ve won! Could be $10 off your tattoo or $100 off! Could be a free t-shirt or a hug from Gerry. You never know what you might win!
– Every Friday from 12-9pm we will be having a $80 “GET WHAT YOU GET” tattoo party.
Without looking you will pull a design from our special box-o-flash and get the tattoo for $80! If you don’t like the design – pay another $10 to pull a different design. And so on. Etc.
We are putting some cool/fun/hilarious/sick designs in the box. It’s gonna be awesome. Remember. It’s first-come/first-served so come down to the shop and get your name on the list early!
– Friend us on Facebook. Not only will you be kept up to date with all the upcoming Customer Appreciation events in November but we are doing a FB friend-only contest. Like us HERE and stay tuned for details.
– Follow us on Twitter to stay in the loop with upcoming Customer Appreciation events. We are also doing a special Twitter friends only tattoo give-a-way. Contest rules will be announced on soon. Follow us HERE and stay tuned for details.
– Follow us on Instagram where you can see what we tattoo each day. We will also be doing an exciting give-a-way only on Instagram so follow us HERE. Details to be announced soon.
– Win a $350 tattoo gift card! Purchase raffle tickets at the shop (1215 Wharf Street). $5 per ticket or $20 for an arms length. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Hearts on Noses Pig Sanctuary. Here’s a sneaky tip … buy an arms length of tickets from Gerry. His arms are like spaghetti!
Pingback: busy busy busy | GoVegan.net