So just in time for winter I got these AWEsome Hoodlamb Parkas! I LOVE this jacket for numerous reasons.
- I love parkas. Ever since my mod vintage vespa scooter days I have been trying to find the perfect parka for ladies. Well THIS IS IT!
- It’s extremely well made … you’ll be wearing this jacket for years and years and years! And then a few more years after that.
- So comfortable and WARM! Oh so warm. With it’s shell fabric made from a hemp/organic cotton twill. Water and wind-resistant outer shell
- It’s a ladies cut … For years I have been trying to find a good parka that didn’t make me look like a box. This ladies cut shows off your curves while keeping you warm.
- It’s cruetly free! Inside it’s lined with a hemp faux fur fabric – this jacket is proof that you don’t have to be cruel to be fashionable.
You might think that we in Victoria BC don’t need a jacket this warm but it does get cold here. It’s a damp cold. The cold sea air gets in your bones! So I’ll be sporting this jacket all winter with my rubber boots and my umbrella. Tres Chic! 🙂
If I don’t have your size or you’re a dude and you want to get a men’s version of this coat – shoot me and e-mail and we’ll tawk.
**The first 3 sales of this jacket get Free shipping **
(in N.America only)
Use the coupon code: yousnoozeyoulose when you check-out.