I love New Years. Not because I like to party like a rock star but because it’s a chance to reflect back on the last 364 days and see if I’m pointed in the right direction. Like most self-employed people with several business to attend to at once – the last thing on my to-do list is “take care of me”.
Well, I pledge to myself (and now that it’s on the internet – perhaps I’ll stick to it) that 2009 will be the year of Sarah.
What does this look like?
- I will strive for excellence, not perfection.
– I will be grace under pressure.
– I will pick my battles and let the rest slide off my back like water on a duck.
– I will turn off my computer at 6pm and not check my e-mail until morning.
- Most importantly … I will be kinder to myself.
2009 is going to be awesome!!